Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 2012


Lucky winner of 1,826 M&Ms


Nathan as Leonardo da Vinci

Walking into the kinder graduation
Michael and his sweet teacher
New office waiting room furniture
New office waiting room furniture
Michael and his teacher

Erika, Nina, Autumn, and Me
shower decorations

Shower cupcakes from SugarFix in Waco



It has been a great month!  The boys finished up school with the usual whirlwind, hustle-bustle of May, except this time I did not have my own pressing issues of finishing up MY school year, too! 
Saturday, my cousins and I hosted a graduation shower for our other cousin Autumn.  We each had graduation tea parties when we were graduating from high school, and I am so glad that we rendezvoused to do it again.  During the whole shower, I couldn't help but remember the day she was born, the times I picked her up from her day school as a baby, and going with her mom to take her to her first day of kindergarten, and realizing that those days just didn't feel like they were that long ago.  The icing on the cake is that she will now be a fellow Red Raider!  How cool is that!?  She will even live in my old dorm building!  I'm just so proud of her and hope she enjoys Tech as much as I did.

No comments: