Monday, March 16, 2009

Today in Pictures

Oh rats! I loaded these pictures in sequential order from today and somehow they appeared in the exact reverse order. Well, I'm not technically innovative enough to change them around, so here they are anyway!
We began our day with both boys going to their pedodontist, Dr. Lindhorst. Nathan had his check up and Michael went for his initial visit. I planned for weeks, reading Dora Goes to the Dentist countless times. We talked about what to expect, Michael and I, and he did BEAUTIFULLY! What a champ! He climbed into the spaceship chair that went up and down, he leaned back, let her brush and examine his teeth, and sported some totally radical shades in the meantime. Oops, my students say I should not say radical. HA!
We zipped on over to the zoo with Nick's folks. I think everyone else in the entire city had the same idea. The entire museum/zoo/train/Hermann Park complex was insanely crowded. We parked a nice jaunt away from everything, but the weather cleared up and was just delightful. We rode the new and improved train and Michael loved it. Nathan got bitten by the cranky pants bug and was an ogre for some of the family field trip. I think he enjoyed some of it, though.
SO, Spring Break Day #3 was a success. We're all exhausted from the outing, so I think we're canning the idea of the museum tomorrow. If there are half as many people in that area tomorrow, it will still be crazy crowded. Besides, we need to rest up for Wednesday--RODEO Day! Oh, the tribulations of Spring Break. I love this temporary gig of being a stay-at-home mom!





















No comments: