Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lavender Fest 2008


Today we visited the Chappell Hill, TX, Lavender Fest. We went in 2006 when I was bustin'-at-the-seams pregnant with Michael. A photographer there took Nathan's picture in 2006, and I recently found out that the photograph was published on the website and in the printed pamphlet for today's festivities. The same man was there today. He was delighted to see Nathan all grown up, and said he would e-mail the photo files to me from 2006. What a nice guy. He even took this family snap shot. The fest is small, but worth the trip from Houston. Unfortunately, like many fun things, it is in AUGUST.






1 comment:

Leslie said...

I had to leave a comment as soon as possible so that you don't give me the award for "worst friend ever." I didn't get your message until today because I hardly ever use my Hotmail account. I'm on MSN messenger a lot, though. Hit me back when you can- LDLanagan AT Gmail Dot Com- I used the words instead of the symbols so that I don't get spammed. :)