Monday, February 13, 2012

My blog blinked, and nearly 3 months have passed!




I see that I blogged in November. Well, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and--tomorrow--Happy Valentine's Day! Sheesh!
One thing is good: we haven't moved anywhere! HA!
Many things are good, actually. Practice is chugging along steadily--and growing! 27 new patients just in January! The boys are well. Remodeling--phase 1--is nearly completed and we love how everything is turning out. I am a mama to a new mama-van. She's beautiful. Black, shiny (not today because it rained again), spacious, cozy, and rides so smoothly. I love driving it, hence the nearly 1100 miles so far. We've only had it a couple of weeks.
We've been busy enough for me not to sit down and blog, but not TOO busy that we haven't been having fun. It's a nice balance, the balance that I wished for so many times last year.

No comments: