Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wonderwild







For a last HURRAH, I took the boys to Wonderwild. Kids in San Diego should have no trouble playing outdoors, but right now in Houston, it's sweltering hot! Sooo, Wonderwild is a brilliant brainchild of someone who had ME in mind when creating it. It's an indoor play place with a large climbing structure, slides, a giant jumping pillow, an infant area (we've graduated from that one), and a kid-powered train.

It was comfortably crowded when we arrived, but the place was PACKED soon thereafter. Kids everywhere, running...running fast. Big kids, little kids. Kids climbing, kids flopping, kids tripping, kids hopping.

I'm running out of days to be home with the boys and that makes me incredibly sad. What I have to hold on to is a summer that filled me with so many good memories. I love my boys. I love that we can escape and do fun things together.



No comments: